PLAN RENOVE INDUSTRIA 4.0 IN THE BASQUE COUNTRY
The “Plan Renove Industria 4.0” is a grant programme to support purchasing advanced machinery and/or equipment (Hardware and Software) to implement Industry 4.0 projects, intended to apply technology within the field of Advanced Manufacturing in industrial companies and smart services for the industrial product-process in the Autonomous Community of the Basque Country.
Applications can be presented until 4 October 2021 and the grant programme runs to €5M.
Companies who qualify for the “Plan Renove Industria 4.0” are small and medium-sized industrial companies (SMEs) and connected services for the industrial product-process, that present projects to purchase advanced machinery and/or equipment (Hardware and Software) to implement Industry 4.0 projects.
The plan helps companies that qualify for the subsidy to receive economic support for purchasing new advanced machinery and equipment for projects such as:
- Big Data and advanced Analytics, for Business Intelligence processes, Data Mining to predict behaviour patterns.
- Advanced and Collaborative Robotics project, for real-time collaboration with workers, improving processes and productivity within the plant.
- IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) projects that can be used to sensorize and guarantee internet connectivity for all types of devices and machinery within the factory.
- Artificial Intelligence projects for the industrial environment, where machines and/or equipment in the plant are capable of learning and making decisions autonomously.
- Incorporating Machine Learning or Deep Learning techniques into the industrial environment.
- Cyber-Physical Systems Projects that include components with computation capabilities, and advanced connectivity within the value chain.
If your work centre is in the Basque Country, this is a great opportunity for digital transformation and to become more competitive. If you have any queries, please get in touch with us and Neuraptic’s Artificial Intelligence experts will evaluate any opportunities that might arise from implanting Industry 4.0 projects in your company.